Friends, I can’t tell you how excited I am to finally have my website back up and running!
2018 was an Interesting year to say the lease and I am so excited to be in 2019.
I’ve been trying to think about New Year resolutions and what I hope to accomplish in 2019.
So here it goes.. Here are my top 5 things I want to achieve or do in 2019
1. Sleep more – to all my fellow moms out there, you get this!
This past fall I think I slept an average of 4 hours a night. I developed a fun relationship with coffee in 2018.
2. Post one blog a week – I have so many beautiful weddings, engagement and portraits sessions to share and I have been waiting for my website to be up to share them.
3. Book as many sessions as possible while in Ontario. I will be there from September 4th-10th for my brothers wedding, so if you are reading this and you are from Ontario, hit a sister up!
4. Travel somewhere new – It doesn’t need to out of the country or even out of Saskatchewan, just somewhere fun where I haven’t been before. So if you have a favourite place you like to go with your family, message me! We’re always looking for a new adventure
5. A photoshoot in the mountains – Ok.. this has been a dream for a little bit, but this year its happening. My sister took me to the mountains a few years ago and I have been in love ever since.
So with that, I want to wish you all a happy 2019 and welcome to my new website